Monday, April 3, 2017

The Woman in Cabin 10

Review by Holly Bond
Author: Ruth Ware
Series: No
Genre: Mystery/ Psychological Thriller/Fiction
Goodreads

Date Read  2/7/17

Pub Date  7/19/16

5 Stars *****

WOW....loved this book so much.
It kept me guessing all the way through. There were so many ways it could've have gone and I was just second guessing myself the whole ride. I really liked the setting of a cruise ship (that was fun). It only took a few days because I had to know what was going to happen next........

2 comments:

  1. I haven't read this one - I am a sook when it comes to thrillers! But I know many of the bloggers who are braver have really enjoyed this one. It's great when a book just draws you in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was very good. I didn't review it, though.

    I wasn't too excited about her newest...I didn't like the choices the characters made.

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

The Woman in Cabin 10 Review by Holly Bond Author:  Ruth Ware Series: No Genre: Mystery/ Psychological Thriller/Fiction Goodreads Da...